Thursday, July 17, 2014

Let's Go to the Beach Beach

(Please forgive my Nikki Minaj Starships reference. It's really unacceptable, but I won't bother offering excuses.)

This morning, while Stefanie hung out and went on a mini-hike with her flatmates, I got up early to print and turn in my essay. I also had to take it to the post office to have it weighed to buy stamps. If I wanted to get my essay with my professor's comments on it back, I had to leave a stamped self-addressed envelope with them. It was a bit pricey, but worth it to know what Professor Hutchinson thinks of my paper!

We got a package in the mail today from Andrew. We love the candy and super appreciate it that he even told us which colors are which flavors. Thank you so much, Andrew!!! Getting mail definitely made my day. 

I made some pasta for lunch since I had it left over from making dinners this week before heading to my very last class. It was bittersweet because I was relieved to be done with my work, but sad that I won't get to have class with my incredible professor anymore!

After class, we went with Stefanie's flatmates to the pier. We didn't ride any rides because they were very expensive (four pounds for the little roller coaster!) but we did have some great food and walked around. We got noodles for just two pounds and they were super yummy. Stef and I split them so that we could also get banana nutella crepes. We went down and sat on the beach while we ate. 



Nicole, Stefanie, and Abby: The Dream Team 



Overall, we were just very happy to be in Brighton again. We're heading back in again in the morning, partially because we can't believe tomorrow is our last day in Brighton before we head to London!


No comments:

Post a Comment