Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It's Nando's Time!

You know how everyone in the US is obsessed with Chipotle? Well, the British are equally as obsessed with a chicken restaurant called Nando's. Since there's one in Brighton, we decided that we had to try it out.

After my class ended this afternoon, Stefanie and I caught the bus into Brighton (which we're both still absolutely in love with). After exploring The Lanes, a cute area of Brighton filled with eclectic shops and winding alleys, we headed to dinner. The food was absolutely delicious and, for a chicken restaurant, there were actually a surprising number of vegetarian options for Stefanie.


My chicken wings, spicy rice, and sweet potato mash
Stef's "beanie burger" and salad
I went to the bathroom and found the type of hand dryer that I'm
obsessed with (because it actually works!) so I was super happy.
After getting back to school, we got to Skype with Lauren, which made us all happy (even if we were interrupted by a fire alarm). I'm looking forward to a less stressful day tomorrow now that my essay is turned in. Tomorrow, I'll be doing a "Day in the Life" vlog like Stefanie did yesterday, so I'll see you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment